U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
Rouse Frets Gentile Rhodes, LLC
5250 W. 116th Place, Suite 400
Leawood, Kansas 66211
Phone: (913) 647-2552
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Ball State University (Muncie, IN), B.S., 2006
Chris received his undergraduate degrees in Political Science and Criminal Justice & Criminology Magna Cum Laude from Ball State University in 2006. He served as Vice President of the Student Government Association and President of Phi Gamma Delta. Chris graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law in 2009. Chris was a member of Law Review and the Moot Court Executive Board. He received awards for academic excellence.
While attending law school, Chris served as a Court Appointed Special Advocate representing children in the Jackson County Family Court and clerked for Shamberg, Johnson & Bergman, Chtd. Upon graduation, Chris served as a law clerk to the Honorable Marco Roldan in the Jackson County Circuit Court. While clerking for Judge Roldan, he handled civil, criminal, domestic and juvenile cases.
Chris joined the law firm in 2011. Since that time, he has focused his practice on litigation matters, including business litigation, construction law, general civil litigation, labor and employment, and medical malpractice defense. Chris has represented clients in state and federal courts in Missouri and Kansas, and in arbitration.
Chris is married and lives in Overland Park. Chris volunteers for Phi Gamma Delta, working with chapters throughout Missouri and conducting leadership programming throughout the Midwest. In 2012, Ball State University honored Chris with the Graduate of the Last Decade award for his professional work and service to the community. In 2014, Phi Gamma Delta honored Chris with the Haynes Award as the most effective Section Chief.
Areas of Practice
- Arbitrator – American Arbitration Association
- Business Litigation
- Construction Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Medical Malpractice Defense
Activities and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association- Member
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association- Member
- Ross T. Roberts Inn of Court, 2011-2012
- Young Professionals Board of Legal Aid of Western Missouri
- Past Secretary
- Current Member
- Johnson County, Kansas, Bar Association
- Earl E. O’Connor American Inn of Court
- Leawood Chamber of Commerce
- Young Professionals Committee Member